Under Armour Speedform Fortis 2.1 Running Shoes
Designed to do it all, this shoe is ready to log miles on miles—all while looking, feeling, and fitting great. The lightweight, breathable upper sits on a Charged Cushioning® midsole for a smooth, super-soft ride
For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning. Internal heel counter provides seamless, lightweight support & structure. Embedded sockliner for added cushioning & seamless comfort. Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight. Two-piece Charged Cushioning midsole pairs a soft, plush layer of foam on top of a layer of dense, harder foam for the ultimate blend of support & comfort.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Innovative UA SpeedForm construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
From the manufacturer
Under Armour Men's UA Speedform Fortis 2.1 Running Shoes
Innovative UA Speedform construction moulds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction breathable two-toned mesh upper locks down your foot & increases ventilation internal heel counter provides seamless, lightweight support & structure embedded sockliner for added cushioning & seamless comfort two-piece charged cushioning midsole pairs a soft, plush layer of foam on top of a layer of dense, harder foam for the ultimate blend of support & comfort solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight anatomically placed flex grooves offer extra flexibility where you need it most.
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 250 gm
About Under Armour
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.